Monday, December 5, 2011

I Just Calls 'Em How I See 'Em - Who Were You BEFORE Facebook?

Reactions: 


I have a gripe. Though to call it a gripe is sort of contradictory because my gripe is about people who do nothing but...gripe. To complain about complaining is probably the most hypocritical thing you can do, but damnit I'm doing it. Again. I cannot stand to log into Facebook and see people complaining ALLLL day long. If it aint about this one is a liar, or this one is miserable, or I hate my job, or I hate bitches, or I hate dudes, or just I hate...I hate...I hate. Well you know what I hate? THAT bullshit. 

People complain all day to the people that they are seemingly complaining about. You follow me? My FB page consists of "friends" I can actually tolerate. I don't go on there to dog people, subliminally at that. I hate a subliminal gibe. If you gon' go in on somebody, atleast have the balls to let them know it's them you're talking to. Telling all your FB friends is sort of a cop out to me. Sorry. It's like when rappers take subliminal shots when we all know who they're talking about *coughs Drake*. Though he often does the most, I'd take 50's clear cut insults to Ja Rule any day. At least nobody can call him fake.

Don't get me wrong, we all have a bad day err now and again. We all go on there talking about something we just had to get off our chests. Or sometimes we just need somebody to cosign. I get it. We're human. But if all you do is talk negatively and spew trash, it makes me wonder about the person you really are and what you must be lacking if Facebook is where you seek solace.


You ever notice the nastiest people on Facebook, are some of the nicest people in real life? It's confusing. Like really...who are you? Are you the person I knew before Zuckerberg gave you a platform, or are you the pessimistic blabbermouth that fills up my feed with musings about how life and people are so effed up? For real...which one is it cause I can't figure it out. Truth be told...I've stopped trying.

Again, don't get me wrong like I've never lowkey gone in on somebody online. Everybody needs to vent once and a while and have somebody cosign their point of view with a "like". I get it. I just can't take the straight bird or hamster (for the dudes) behavior. The same chicks that go in on the likes of the Jackie Christie's and Tami Roman's of the world be the main ones exemplifying the same sort of actions. Icant.com.

And you know what's even worse? When they get mad at people for commenting on their personal business, telling their "friends" to mind their business when they're the one that invited them in. Huh? Where they do that at? Last time I checked if you want people to stay out of your business, you keep it to yourself. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

All I'm saying is be who you truly are. And if you don't know who you are...find out. You can't be that miserable and negative all the time. You just can't.  It's not good for the soul. Really. When Facebook was created, it was intended for people to keep in touch with the people that they actually want to, and to keep them posted about what's going on in their lives. Good and bad. But it's not the place to expose things that should only be confined to the walls of your therapist's office. Don't be mad at me...I Just Calls 'Em How I See 'Em.

No comments: