Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just In Case You Were Wondering...

Reactions: 


So I'm a writer who doesn't write. Go figure.

It's not that I haven't wanted to but I've just been too busy living to document it. And not in a good way...

Let me put it to you this way:

When life is grand, and things are going great, it's easy to put that into words. Or when you're learning life lessons that behoove you to share them with others, it's pretty simple to jot those down. Effortless even. It's just doing my duty to spread love and wisdom. After all, it is the Brooklyn way.

It's just that lately, things haven't been all good with me. From financial struggles, to familial and relationship drama. It's just all been to much. *throws head back and puts the back of my hand on my forehead for dramatic affect*

But never fear (if you care), Miss White is here. Back and better than ever. I just needed some breathing time. I needed to live a little and not worry about writing, school, or anything else for that matter besides getting my mind right. Now that I've done that, or so I hope, I'm back on my J-O. I was just slackin' for a minute, I was gon get right back.

So with that said dear readers, thank you for continuing to check for me in my absence and I hope you continue to do so in the future when I fall off, as I undoubtedly will. Sometimes life gets to be too much, even for us glass half full types. But I've refilled my glass and I'm feeling a little less parched. Check back on Thursday for the revival of the Kyla Chronicles!

Xoxoxo,

Miss White

No comments: