Sunday, September 19, 2010

Used to be......

Reactions: 
I used to be a lot of things, but as of now I'm not so sure
I'm on the road to self discovery and looking for so much more
I want to be myself, but who that is, has yet to be fully uncovered
I know what I don't want: futile competition with another
I want to live freely, and learn from my mistakes
I'm playing to win this game called life, I know how much is at stake
I don't want unnecessary stress and I can do without drama
I want to live without the bother of self-inflicted, and avertable trauma
In life, I expect to go through the unavoidable ups and downs
I will, however, work hard for smile lines but avoid excessive frowns
I intend to explore life and enjoy what it has to give
I'm not here to watch longingly, and be a voyeur from the outside; I'm here to live
I'm here to learn and soak in all that life has to offer
I'm here to be a strong woman, an inspiration to my unborn daughter
I'm not here to be what I used to be, but who I truly am
No matter how long it takes I will execute that plan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace claudia.

MISS WHITE said...

Really appreciate that! Thank YOU for using your precious time to visit the site!

Anonymous said...

to have a successful blog has a simple formula: do your best, and people may like it. and you did it man great work...

MISS WHITE said...

Thank u! I truly appreciate that!