Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Finish this sentence.......

Reactions: 
This AM I was scanning the blogosphere when I stumbled across an interesting Q & A and I figured I'd take a stab at it.  So here goes.......

My current state of mind has me....
Anxious about my future and what God has in store for me.  I'm always looking to "find" myself even more and figure out if some of the things I want are my real wants or if I conform to the expectations society has placed on us

The trait I most deplore in myself is....
Procrastination.  I reek of it sometimes and it's actually a little disgusting!

The living person I most admire is...
My mother.  The realest person I've ever met.

My greatest extravagance is...
Shoes!  Need some Louboutins in my life ASAP!

The quality I most like in a man is...
Loyalty and Reliability.

I admire all qualities of women because...
we rock!  No one does it like us...starting from the birth process.  And we can just leave it at that!

The word I most overuse is...
Exactly!

My favorite writers are...
Demtria Lucas, Stefanie Meyer, Charlane Harris, Tracy Brown and Zane (guilty pleasure).

The talent I'd like to have is...
Dancing.  I can 2 step but I still haven't mastered the single ladies dance :-(

My favorite fictional hero is...
Any prince from a Disney movie.  I have thing for knights in shining armor.

My favorite hero in real life is...
Oprah.  She is the WOMAN and an inspiration to ALL women!

My greatest achievement is...
I haven't had it yet.  If I had to say I'd say moving to LA because it was always a dream of mine and I made it happen.

I'd like to live...
a long time.

My most treasured possession is...
I don't have one.  I'm not that attached to my possessions.  I can always get new ones.  One thing I would hate to lose is an xoxoxo chain I got from my mother when I was 14.  I already lost the bracelet :-(

The lowest depth of misery is...
Being without my boo for an extended period of time........

The trait I most value in a friend is...
Loyalty.

My favorite names are...
Jordan, Jayden, Joshua, Jacob, Marissa, Leah....

I most dislike...
Phony and disrespectful people.

My greatest regret is...
I don't have regrets.  There's always tomorrow...God willing.

I would like to die...
OLD

My motto -
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind 
don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

No comments: