Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can't live with em.......

Reactions: 
So the old adage goes "Can't live with em', Can't live without 'em". At this point, I don't know. I'm slightly temperamental and I know that. Actually anyone who knows me knows that. But I'm ok with that, flaws and all #workinprogress. So, with that said, my boo gets on my LAST nerve! Last night had the potential to be a great night. I had some vino and I didn't have school.

He comes home, with the sweet voice and asks me to make dinner because he wanted to go work out (we take turns with dinner and his night was up). So of course after he asked so nicely I had to comply. He comes home after the workout, I have dinner ready, house smelling all good, got the vino poppin...sounds like all the makings of a fantastic night if you ask me. But of course, things didn't go quite as planned. Click HERE to find out what happened......


Before we sit down to have dinner, he says to me, "Boo, I'm letting you know right now that when I come out of the shower I'm having a rap attack*". So I'm like, "All night???" he says "yeah" and gives me the wtf face like "problem?". So being the estrogen filled female that I am, I say "You're not gonna spend ANY time with me?" This mofo gon say "Boo, I'm with you everyday. When I need to handle something just let me handle it!". Ok...night officially ruined.

If you're a woman and you're reading this you already know why the night was ruined and why I was turned off to the tenth power, but for those of the male race I'll say this "C'moooon son!!!". Like seriously my man, don't do me nooooo favors. When ya come home from a hard day's work, is it too much to ask for ANY time from your man?? I mean I will say that mine is a quality time spending dude but at the same time, there's a way to get your point across without making me seem like the needy I want ALL your time girl. I'm soooo not that girl! I relish my ME time, actually I live for it! So when you come at me like that, you can bet I have nothing else to say....uuuh for the whole night. I cannot hide my annoyance and my surprise at the audacity that people have to say certain things. At this point, you can rap attack all you want and I'll be riiiight here watching Glee!

*A Rap Attack is when a person, namely an artist, goes into writing/creative mode and can't be bothered cuz they're in the zone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ITTTT!

Sabrina said...

lol I soooo feel ya!! Why is that when we want a little QT from our man they SOMETIMES act as though we're being "The needy girl" but whenever they complain about us not giving them enough face time we say "Ok your right boo, tonight is yours" ugh! I really believe sometimes that men are of a different species lol